- Teddy delivers memorable keynotes
to open or close your event.
- Teddy presents awards at your awards ceremony.
- Teddy poses for photographs with your people.
- Teddy participates in special events.
- David customizes programs to meet the needs of your audience and organization.
- David designs and presents workshops or seminars that will Dee-light your audience.
- David provides your people with take-home value and bottom-line results.
Key Questions to Help David Serve You Better
David has prepared a Pre-Program Survey which will help him to get a better understanding of your program needs. Click on the link below to go to a page which can be
printed, and submit it to David directly.
Pre-Program Survey (printable version)
Note: These questions will help you prepare for a conference call with David. The call will be scheduled at a mutually convenient time prior to your meeting.
Teddy requires a lavaliere, cordless microphone, unless it is a small group. Since music is an important part of Teddys presentation, David asks for a CD player attached to the house system.
The most important thing is for the audience and Teddy to be as fully lit as possible.
Groups often buy Davids books or resource materials as a gift to audience members. In some cases, these materials can be personalized for the specific audience. Contact him for more details.
Most of the time, at least one overnight is required. Please arrange a non-smoking room.
Book Teddy today for your event!